Thursday

You ever try to each a three-year-old a joke?

Because you SHOULD.  Ever try to teach two three-year-olds a joke?  Even.better.  Unless you are the type of person who gets annoyed about repeating yourself over and over for an hour trying to get them to say it right.  You'd think the joke would lose all funniness, but no.  No it does not.  However I am a rare breed and I find things funny decades later no matter how stupid it is.  Like you'd think I wouldn't find it hilarious when Tom Hanks in his ill-fitted tuxedo is at that fancy banquet chewing on a baby corn like it's real corn on the cob.  But I do.  I REALLY do.  

Even funnier is when their parents are sending you texts asking you what in the world their kid is talking about.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY KID?!?"  "Why is my kid talking about marine life while slapping her knees in giggle fits?  I don't get it, lets make it a bug."

Okay, no that wasn't really said.  But what WAS said was "Do you know how long it took me to get that joke?" and of course I laughed all over the floor like that rolling on the floor yahoo emoticon but with less roundness.

Are  you ready?

What do you call a fish with no eyes?
FSHHHH

*rim shot*  Thank you, I am here all week!

*beauty pageant waves*

No comments:

Post a Comment